What’s the difference between Cove Risk Services and the rest?
Quality, experienced professionals all under one roof, working together to provide the best services in the industry. The philosophy is simple but seldom replicated in the workers’ compensation industry: treat each customer as if they were your one and only. Cove Risk Services clients and broker partners are given service that has long been forgotten in a “service” industry.
Departmental System Integration
Many systems. One solution.
By pooling an organization’s talent and encouraging collaboration, teamwork always produces the best product. With this principle in mind, Cove Risk Services formed the Departmental System Integration unit. This innovative team promotes:
- Cost containment of claims
- Paperless policy processing
- Convenient online services
- Financial statements that tell a story
- Hit ratio reports on marketing success
One solution. Departmental System Integration.
The experienced Underwriting Department knows what it takes to keep workers’ compensation programs profitable. With careful attention to each program’s unique and strict guidelines, our underwriters thoroughly review each prospective member for an appropriate fit.
Easy Pay options are designed to offer unique automated payment alternatives and plans for your workers’ compensation coverage that meet the specific needs of your business.
Specialized Account Handling Services
The Safety Services and Claims departments work collectively on analyzing risks (large or small), make recommendations, and follow through on Cove Risk’s commitment to safety. They conduct on-site assessments for potential participating companies, analyze claims history, and identify potential losses. They make recommendations for improvements and advise whether or not a company should be accepted into the respective trust. It’s all part of our dedication to help make the participating companies more valuable to their employees and to the trusts that they have taken ownership in.
The mission of Cove Risk Safety Services is to assist our members in achieving their maximum dividend potential. The Safety Services staff will assist our members in reaching and maintaining a desirable loss ratio through the use of up-to-date risk management techniques. We can provide risk assessments for our members in the following areas:
- identifying historical causes of loss, as well as potential new causes
- making suggestions for improvements
- training members to adopt safe work practices
- assisting management in achieving a behavior-based safety culture
Through aggressive case management, the Claims Department will bring injured employees back to work earlier by:
- Working with rehabilitation nurses to design and implement light assignments to enable injured workers to return to the job
- Coordinating treatment with proper medical providers
- Designating a case manager to answer employers’ questions about an employee’s health status
- Verifying correct billing schedule
- Recommending and approving specialty care when necessary
- Building a strong and cooperative relationship between the injured worker, employer and medical providers